Thursday, 17 January 2013

I realized recently that in terms of the way things look, this is about my favourite time of year.  The excitement and whiteness of the first snows have given way to gritty, subdued colours.  This is the way our city looks without the glosses of greenery and summer sun.  Here's a view I see coming up Concession St at Princess; an apartment building that for some reason always reminds me of a ship:




And then the other day I was doing something on Garret St, and I suddenly looked up:








And then looked across the road.  No hint of what this building contains, but a number of people went in and out its side door while I was there...



2 comments:

  1. Julian:

    So great to see your photography - you have captured some beautiful images. Hope you and your family are doing well.

    Meghan

    ReplyDelete