Wednesday, 30 January 2013

I hope I wasn't too unfriendly to Mr Martin, who, seeing me photographing his construction site, came out to see what I was up to.  Thing is, he wasn't the first person who has asked me what I was doing, the previous person having been rather more suspicious, evidently not realizing that there's no restriction on photographing buildings.  So I was a little colder than I ought to have been until I realized how friendly Mr Martin was,  willing to stand out in the blustery wet wind and chat about photography and how our kids go to the same excellent school.

"This is my building!" he said proudly.  "Take as many pictures as you like!"  So, having been intrigued by the growth of these two apartment blocks which in today's wet weather looked especially, well, Eastern Bloc, I took a few shots before returning to a warm car, and errands.












No comments:

Post a Comment