Monday, 10 September 2012


A bench at Patterson Park overlooking Lake Ontario.  One of the nicest sitting places of any I've found in a Kingston Park.  Here it is from another angle, backed by the little copse at the west end of this small park:





I was out riding along the Adolphustown Road just east of Jim Snow Drive when I suddenly noticed this small abandoned barn quite near the road.  It sits just behind the concrete pad of a demolished house.  I've ridden past there before, but never noticed it.




And on the way back is another of my favourite parks: Everitt.  I love the views from here although they are often too empty for a successful picture, but on this blustery day there was an excellent sky.



Here, looking in the same direction.  I had to choose my moment between the boardsailors zipping back and forth having a fine old time.



No comments:

Post a Comment